Moy-Mo-Då-Yo Beach Area
Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day 9AM to 6PM Daily.
Moy-Mo-Dä-Yo Road is the first dirt road on the right side of North Road just after you turn onto it from Route 25. It is about one mile in to the MMDY recreational area.
Unlimited winter access for snowshoeing and ice fishing from Mid December to end of March.
- Boat launch and dock
- Tennis courts, volleyball area, horseshoe pits
- Picnic tables, charcoal grills
- 1500-foot sand beach great for swimming, and changing rooms
- Playground with swings, slides, and tetherball,
- Field that can be used for various pick-up sports activities
- Abenakis Path, walking path and convenient benches to enjoy nature.
Day use fee is $10 per car and a seasonal pass is available from the Town Office or at MMDY for $50.00 residents/$60.00 non-Limington residents. No pets allowed except service dogs.
We have an area that can be reserved for special functions.
Please see the attached rules and regulations for details:
This facility is overseen by the Recreation Director, Madison Moody, who may be reached by email at:
MOY MO Dä YO Summer Day Camp
It is with great pleasure that we can announce that Mo Mo Dä Yo Summer Day Camp is on for Summer 2023.
Please see the attached Information Packets and Registration Forms for more details or visit the Camp Moy Mo Dä Yo website Moy Mo Dä Yo website and facebook page.
The Camp is run by the Recreation Director, Madison Moody, who may be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook: